Wednesday 6 April 2011

The spring is here!


Hello!

I didn't manage to get my camera outside today( my lazy bones enjoyed the sun in the garden), but to bring us some sun ( you never know how long the nice weather will last in England, it's good to have some spare sun..;) I'm posting some pictures from places, at which I wish I would be now....
Pictures are from two places I really miss. The first two are South Africa, sun, beautiful landscape and photo opportunity every five steps! Both photographs are from Cape Town, which I'm sure is one of the most scenic places on earth. Me and my camera had a very good time there ( my stomach also, never ate so much seafood in my life!) . Just before my trip to this picturesque country I bought myself the 17-40mm canon lens, which helped me to frame all this awesomeness of these views.


The third picture is my small hometown Bojanowo. First love, first kiss, first broken arm, first stage-fright, first taken picture- all that happened here. It's good to find your childhood memories in secret corners of the town.
The picture was taken on one of my visits to Poland with my old camera Sony DSC-P200, that I had before I bought myself a DSLR. Small Sony was my good companion for many years and no one will ever tell it doesn't take good pictures.

People say it takes more than camera equipment to take a good photograph, you need to have a "Good Eye". I'm about to find out if I have one...

Join me in my way to find out if I'm a good photographer! All opinions are very welcome!:)

Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment